General Director of Higher Education Decree no. 152/E/T/2012
By the decree, Directorate of Higher Education announced S1/S2/S3 should have publication as a graduation criterion starting from August 2012.
Types of publication may differ from each study level.
- Undergraduate student should have an article in any type of scientific publication
- Master program student should have at least an article in national scientific periodicals
- Doctoral program student should have at least an article in international scientific journals
General Director of Higher Education Decree no. 2050/E/T/2011
By the decree, Directorate of Higher Education will not assess publications in submitted application which are not available online in any form (journal or reprints).
Rector's Endorsement on International Publication
to be announced
Rector's decree on the establishment of the International Journals Acceleration Task Force
By the decree of Rector of University of Mulawarman, the International Journals Acceleration Task Force (IJATF) was established on 30 January 2013.
The IJATF should focus on:
- Producing a roadmap of accelerating accredited international journals
- Assisting in publication of local, national, and international journals
- Endorsing and motivating in research article writing to academic staffs and students
- Assisting in publishing international journal articles from postgraduate students.