aims and scope
MCTrops Journal, an electronic international journal, provides a forum for publishing the original research articles, short communications from contributors, and the novel technology news and to disseminate the research findings, the conceptual thoughts or ideas that have been achieved in the area of natural life sciences from the tropical rain forest.
The MCTrops especially focuses on the several problems in the development of the areas of the sciences which derived from the tropical rain forest and related to the topics as listed below:
- Medicine and Cosmetics from Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Life science related tropical rain forest
- Economics, training, and marketing Tropical Rainforest Resources
- IT, appropriate technology, and design concern to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Socio-culture in relation to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Law in relation to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Education for sustainable development which in conjunction with Tropical Rainforest Resources
MCTrops is organized and managed by LP2M, Universitas Mulawarman Samarinda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.