The MCTrops. contains various activities of the researchers in handling and managing the various potentials, obstacles, challenges, and problems that are faced by science and technology in field natural life sciences from the tropical rain forest. The focus area of the article journal is not only from life science but also come from others such as economics, law, socio-culture or even language as long as related to natural life sciences from the tropical rain forest.
The author(s) who want to publish their article must read and obey the author guidelines carefully. The manuscript that not follow the author guidelines appropriately, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format as mentioned in the author guidelines.
The journal is going to publish articles twice in two terms: April and September every year. The article must be submitted by using OJS system (Please click link HERE). Please download the manuscript template HERE.
Focus and Scope
The purpose of this journal publication is to disseminate the research findings, the conceptual thoughts or ideas that have been achieved in the area of natural life sciences from the tropical rain forest.
The MCTrops especially focuses on the several problems in the development of the areas of the sciences which derived from the tropical rain forest and related to the topics as listed below:
- Medicine and Cosmetics from Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Life science related tropical rain forest
- Economics, training, and marketing Tropical Rainforest Resources
- IT, appropriate technology, and design concern to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Socio-culture in relation to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Law in relation to Tropical Rainforest Resources
- Education for sustainable development which in conjunction with Tropical Rainforest Resources